Subject: RE: Stranahan tapes (was:Please help me build a tunnel!!)
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 18:51:38 -0800

On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Rich Comber wrote:

> > What I would like is a lightspeed tape with all the tutorials 
> > from the past year on it. I enjoy the animations ect but really get more
> > from the tutorials.
> > -bill

> Excellent idea....  What about it LIGHTSPEED guys?  How about a 1995 tutorial
> video - containing all the tutorials from the 1995 year.  Charge a bit more
> for it, say 29.95?   I'd buy it.. 

You would be talking about a tape that is 5 hours long.  The tape would 
have to be recorded in SLP (EP) mode to get 6 hours out of it and trust 
me... you don't want to see that.

Besides, all the issues can be purchased individually for $19.95 each.  

Keep sending in those viewer response cards. We'll be implementing a 
couple new things on the next issue which many of you have requested.  
You'll have to wait and see.  Issue #5 should be on it's way.  Part of 
them went out today and the rest will go out tomorrow.  Pal Tapes will go 
out on Monday.

Manuel Coats
LIGHTSPEED